Ministry of Public and Business Service Delivery
After the purchase of Rupert's Land by Canada in 1868. Ontario's boundaries moved west and north to a "provisional" boundary in 1874.
Map scanned from the
Economic Atlas of Ontario / Atlas Économique de l'Ontario
W. G. Dean, Editor/ Directeur; G. J. Mathews, Cartographer/ Cartographe
Printed 1969 by University of Toronto Press for the Government of Ontario